Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9/2/08

So today was crazy, it flew by. I felt like I was against time the entire day which made it go by super fast which was nice. I thought having two patients a day would kill me but I liked it. I saw my grandma in the morning and my sister in-law in the afternoon. It was nice to have family for my first patients back. I felt like I still need to pick up my speed with probing but I felt fabulous about scaling. I REALLY felt calculus with an explorer and felt confident that I scaled it off. Both scale checks made me feel great considering last semester I missed calculus all over the place. I also felt good about my overall speed. I finished my sisterin-law early which has never happened. I really like film x-rays so I decided to take digital so that I could get better with it. I struggled a little but I'm just going to keep working on it.

No comments: